Planting a tree is a simple job. All you need is your hands, a tree and some kind of a simple tool to dig a hole with. However, foresters have designed specialized devices to streamline planting, making it faster and easier to plant trees in large volumes.
For professional tree planting you’ll need:
- planting belt;
- planter (planting stick);
- waterproof gloves (preferably also other parts of your outfit).
The procedure is described in the photo gallery below.
Things to be keep in mind while planting:
- make sure the plant doesn’t get damaged in the process;
- clear a wider area around the plant so that the plant gets enough sun;
- make sure that there is contact (i.e. not an open space) between the plant’s roots and surrounding soil.